Doosan Wheel Loaders
For more than 30 years, Doosan has been a leading wheel loader brand. Our redesigned lineup of innovative -7 Series models delivers the next generation of market-leading performance, durability, comfort, fuel economy and versatility. Larger bucket capacities, stronger frames and axles, and smart technologies amplify your ability to scoop, carry and load more material — while maximizing power and efficiency. New Doosan® wheel loaders offer everything you asked for to increase productivity when doing the most rugged construction, scrap handling, agriculture or mining work.
- Redesigned buckets hold up to 7% more than a standard bucket for faster, easier loading to help customers finish the job in fewer passes. Buckets available on select size classes.
- Larger axles allow operators to carry and lift larger load capacities, increasing capabilities on various job applications. Stronger axles are available on select size classes.
- Durable and rugged box frame is designed to endure harsh working environments. Added material strengthens each section for better balance and improved lifting capacity.
- New Load Isolation System improves stability when moving — for added comfort, reduced cycle times, higher travel speeds, less material loss and higher productivity when loading and carrying material.
- New stronger, larger axles support the larger bucket capacities and offer better braking capacity to extend the lifetime of the brake discs. Available on select models.
- 40% wider radiator fins quickly clear dirt, dust and other large debris to reduce clogging while keeping the cooling system performing constantly to minimize machine downtime in scrap and forestry applications.
- A reversible fan is standard, adjusting speed in proportion to the temperature of the engine compartment, and it easily folds out of the way for cleaning the radiator.
- Increased durability of the box frame was achieved using the latest computer-aided structure analysis to add material in key sections. The frame’s articulating design provides excellent load distribution and rigidity for improved structural life.
- Large center bearings and self-centering, double-tapered roller bearings distribute vertical and horizontal loads over a larger area. They have dust seals and covers and are vented to prevent grease overfill.
- An optional automatic lubrication system offers improved machine reliability and includes full service, parts and warranty. Grease is delivered at the middle of the pin and bushings for better grease distribution.
- A rear full-fender option includes a new lock and release handle that maximizes fender retention in the closed position — and allows for easier maintenance.