Bobcat TL519 Telehandler
The Bobcat® TL519 telehandler is compact in size but delivers outsized productivity with a maximum rated capacity of 5,500 pounds and a lift height of 19.6 feet.
- Turbo-charged, non-DPF engine
- Two-staged, low-profile boom
- Impressive pushing power
- Four steering modes
- High-visibility design
- At 6-feet wide and just over 13-feet long, the TL519 is the smallest telehandler in the Bobcat® lineup and can tackle big jobs on small and difficult-to-navigate worksites.
- The TL519 telehandler features a turbocharged, 74-horsepower engine that delivers powerful, high-torque performance and excellent efficiency.
- The advanced hydraulic system and two-stage, low-profile boom support a maximum rated capacity of 5,500 pounds and nearly 20 feet of lift height.
- The T519 telehandler builds upon the Bobcat tradition of operator-centric design with optimal visibility, excellent ergonomics, an efficient HVAC system and enhanced attachment operation.
- The TL519 is ideal for agriculture, construction, landscaping, snow removal, rental and many other jobs that require increased lift height and reach.
- A large selection of standard and hydraulic-powered attachments gives these machines unparalleled versatility.
The Bobcat® TL519 telehandler features an advanced Tier 4, 74 hp (2.4 liter) engine that delivers powerful, high-torque performance and excellent efficiency and achieves emissions compliance without the use of a diesel particulate filter (DPF) or selective catalyst reduction (SCR). Operators will also appreciate the new engine’s reliable cold weather starting and a variety of features that make maintenance and service more convenient.
- Outsized Lift Capacity and Lift Height: The Bobcat TL519 telehandler is compact in size, but it brings outsized productivity with 5,500 pounds of rated lift capacity and 19.6 feet of lift height.
- Turbo-Charged Performance: The turbo-charged engine provides consistently high torque levels, regardless of the elevation of any worksite.
- Simple, State of the Art and Non-DPF: One of the biggest advantages of our Tier 4 engine is simplicity. The Bobcat engine meets Tier 4 regulations without a DPF or SCR. This reduces downtime that occurs with DPF regeneration and long-term DPF maintenance costs – so operators can focus on working.
Bobcat telescopic loaders offer a heavy-duty hydrostatic transmission that delivers smooth, quick power when you need it and high wheel torque for digging and pushing. Operation is easy, with many additional features to help you get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Five operation modes give you the versatility you need for a wide variety of applications:
- ECO Mode: ECO mode allows you to maintain hydraulic performance without using the engine’s full power – allowing you to work with lower rpm, less noise and lower fuel consumption. Easily turn on or off using a control panel button.
- Smooth and Dynamic Drive Modes: Smooth Drive – used for maneuvering across jobsites with mild acceleration and deceleration while carrying loads. Dynamic Drive – take full advantage of the high productivity of the Bobcat telescopic telehandler. Quickly shift from smooth to dynamic drive, increasing the responsiveness of the machine’s acceleration and deceleration.
- Flex Drive Mode (Standard Use): Use the engine speed lever to manage the travel speed independently from the engine speed, bringing a new dimension to driving with your telehandler.
Add new levels of efficiency and precision by setting your maximum rpm with the engine speed lever. To reach full travel speed when set to lower rpms, simply depress the travel pedal to 70% of its stroke or higher and the engine speed raises automatically. As you let off the travel speed pedal, the engine speed returns to the flex drive setting.
- Flex Drive Mode (In ECO Mode): Use the engine speed lever to bring a new dimension to driving by managing the travel speed independently from the engine speed. You achieve a whole new level of efficiency and precision.
- Advanced Attachment Control Mode: Optimize the balance of engine speed and travel speed to maintain maximum production when using hydraulic attachments.
- Precise Drive and Engine Speed Settings: Precision is key to attachment productivity. Set drive speed increments from 1 to 99 for the ideal combination of attachment performance and machine control. You can increase engine rpm with the engine speed lever and maximize your attachment productivity.
- Attachment Travel Mode: When you need to move to a new location, press a button to switch to faster travel on the fly. When you’re back into position for attachment work, you can return to your previous attachment control mode settings.
The TL519 has two standard speeds for improved productivity during work and travel. Adapt the performance of the Bobcat telehandler to whatever the job requires using a convenient switch on the joystick. Operators can easily change speed modes on or between jobsites.
- Travel: When set to travel speed, the TL519 can move across large jobsites or travel to another jobsite at nearly 17 mph.
- Work: In low range, operators maximize pushing power at higher engine rpms, matching tractive effort to ground conditions. Get a wide range of challenging jobs done fast with balanced performance and precise control for routine loading and material handling.
The 74 hp Bobcat engine achieves optimal tractive force and gives the TL519 impressive pushing power in its size class.
The automatic tilt for bucket or attachment positioning increases material handling speed for higher productivity. It prevents spillage when raising and lowering the boom to ensure consistent, productive attachment performance.
The low-profile, telescopic boom gives you the power to access a wide range of lift heights and reach lengths. Another key advantage is the low profile of the boom and rear pivot point. The boom profile increases visibility to the operator’s right side. The low boom pivot point in the rear helps make it a powerful machine when pushing. As the machine pushes, more of the weight stays on the front axle.
Auxiliary hydraulic couplers with integrated pressure release are located conveniently on the boom head, enabling operators to change hydraulic attachments quickly and easily.
Operators can set the amount of continuous auxiliary hydraulic flow – up to 100% – to achieve the attachment performance that’s necessary for optimal productivity.
Dual-direction detent allows hydraulic flow to be engaged continuously, in either direction, without holding a switch. This gives operators more flexibility in using hydraulic-powered attachments.
12x16.5 heavy-duty tires provide excellent performance for work and travel, while allowing a low overhead cab clearance.
Enable the boom float while moving on uneven ground for smooth performance with attachments. Float in reverse for finish grading with a bucket.
The integrated lift eye gives you a convenient method for handling objects and materials around the jobsite.
No other machine in its class can offer more maneuverability than the Bobcat telehandler. Auto-steering alignment provides assistance when adjusting the wheels, eliminating the hassle of aligning the front and rear wheels separately. Four steering modes – all-wheel, front-wheel, crab and semi-crab steer – further extend maneuverability while working in cramped quarters.
The sleek, efficient R-Series styling of the TL519 Bobcat telehandler is carefully designed to give operators great visibility. The low-profile boom sits below operator eye level to provide an open view of your surroundings. The redesigned engine compartment sits lower for even greater visibility. A continuously curved front window provides a direct view of your work throughout the lift cycle. Front, top and rear window wipers help keep your windows clear. Multiple mirrors on the operator’s left and right provide added visibility when working in confined areas. An optional rear mirror kit, rear view camera kit and boom work light kit also are available.
For all-day operation, the comfort built into Bobcat telehandlers is tough to beat. Bobcat has redesigned its R-Series telehandler cab to provide even more operator comfort and ease of operation. The telehandler cab builds upon the Bobcat tradition of operator-centric design with high visibility, excellent ergonomics, a comfortable suspension seat, efficient HVAC system, and an easy-to-read instrumentation panel that Bobcat equipment operators will find familiar across R-Series machines. The R-Series telehandlers also feature additional operator conveniences including a cell phone holder, a sunshade and a power port.
Bobcat telehandler cabs are designed and tested to Roll-Over Protection Structure (ROPS) and Falling Object Protective Structure (FOPS) standards.
Convenient, intuitive and easy to find, Bobcat telehandler controls make operation easy and productive.
An industry-leading joystick sets Bobcat telehandlers apart. A single, intuitive joystick controls the travel direction, lift and tilt functions, boom extension, and auxiliary hydraulics. This gives the operator the highest possible accuracy for lifting loads with care. It also allows operators to control several machine functions at the same time and from one control point, enabling more precise control and higher productivity without having to remove their hand from the joystick. Fingertip control access makes it easy and comfortable to operate the telehandler. On the front side of the joystick, the directional switch for forward, neutral and reverse can be operated with the index finger. The 2-Speed travel switch, lift-arm float, boom extension, machine function settings and auxiliary hydraulics are located on the rear of the joystick.
The steering wheel can be adjusted to find the perfect fit for any operator. (Most competitors only have tilt).
When you cycle through different steering modes, the Bobcat telehandler wheel alignment system semi-automatically reorients your wheels to quickly and easily transition between front-wheel, all-wheel, crab steer and semi-crab steer.
Combine precision with productivity using the Bobcat Smart Handling System. This unique system allows the operator to easily adjust the speed of the boom movements (lift, tilt, telescope) via controls on the joystick. It’s the perfect solution when you need high engine power and precise boom motions to adapt to the task.
The boom cushioning system makes it easier to confidently handle your load, allowing for smoother motion as the boom angles to its minimum or maximum pitch.
The standard, 5-inch LCD display provides full-featured machine interaction and monitoring capabilities from right in the cab. You can access diagnostics and detailed operation information including monitoring, troubleshooting and error conditions. If there’s a problem with the system voltage, engine oil pressure, engine coolant temperature and other major functions, you’ll know. Get a clear, easy-to-read overview of machine operation at the touch of a button: job hours, travel or engine speed, boom angle, auxiliary hydraulic flow setting, and much more. Run your equipment more efficiently and solve more problems in the field with the on-screen content.
- Jog Shuttle: The jog shuttle provides easy display navigation. Scroll through the navigation bar and press the button to activate the desired function. You can reach any of your main screens’ handy shortcuts with the jog shuttle.
LED work lights are strategically positioned on the machine - two on the front of the cab and one on the rear of the cab - giving you the light you need to work in dark environments or finish a long day that extends into evening hours.
Bobcat telescopic telehandlers include standard high- and low-beam headlights, turn signals, four-way flashers, brake lights and reverse lights.
Upholstered in comfortable, breathable cloth, the cab’s fully adjustable suspension seat provides comfort for long days. The suspension helps to smooth out bumpy jobsite conditions and keep you working with ease and focus.
This option gives you the convenience of keyless start and the added security of an owner-defined numeric code. Eliminate downtime due to lost keys. Remove the risk of spare keys in the pockets of current or former employees. Reduce the chance of theft or unauthorized use. You might even reduce your insurance premiums.
Bobcat telehandlers come radio ready with wiring, speakers and antenna. A quick and easy install of the optional stereo system will enhance your operating experience.
Cushioning mounts isolate and reduce vibration inside the cab and improve ride quality.
The rear window provides an emergency exit, and the split door windows allow you to work with open windows.
The AC unit is integrated into the machine. There is no bulky add-on unit to get in your way. The vents allow you to point the air where you need it, providing greater comfort in all weather conditions.
The telehandler’s dynamic braking system will decelerate and stop the machine as soon as you let your foot off the accelerator pedal – unlike a torque converter-style transmission that coasts before coming to a complete stop. This gives you maximum control on slopes where you can easily inch your way up or down without having to apply the brake.
When you release the accelerator pedal as the engine idles, the telehander parking brake automatically engages for operator convenience. To disengage, press the button on the instrumentation panel or press down on the accelerator pedal. The telehander’s slope assist holds the machine’s position on inclines and trailer ramps, giving you easier, more intuitive control on varying surface types.
Slowing down the machine to load a truck or carefully maneuver around obstacles should not slow down hydraulic performance. Bobcat telehandlers feature a brake pedal with inching control that allows you to precisely manage ground speed while maintaining engine rpm. This allows you to retain full power to the work group and the attachment for quick cycle times.
Bobcat has designed all its telehandlers with the same robust box-welded frame for enhanced rigidity – plus a low center of gravity for optimal stability. Its shielded bottom plate protects vital components. The engine, cooling system and critical components are well protected within the center of the chassis, ensuring minimal wear and tear due to jobsite obstacles or harsh terrain.
A few moments after you turn off your machine the battery is automatically disconnected, preventing accidental battery discharge.
The radiator, oil cooler and intake air coolers are mounted side by side, carefully located to receive the same quality and temperature of air, which provides efficient, consistent cooling ability, even in the most severe and dirty conditions.
The air filter features a two-stage air housing designed to extend filter life.
Bobcat telehandlers are designed with a combination of specific features to maximize reliability in the most severe conditions, including high-tensile steel, U-welded shapes, integrated boom head and robust wear pads.
The engine compartment provides an enclosed environment to help shut out dust and debris, ensuring long component life.
Excellent for dusty and light-material applications, the reversible fan gives you the ability to keep the radiator cleaner for longer. This extends productivity and uptime while reducing the immediate need to clean debris by hand. You can reverse the cooling fan at any time or set it to reverse automatically at time intervals of 30, 45, 60 or 90 minutes to purge the system of dust and debris.
Cylinders are strategically located in areas that are less likely to make contact with jobsite debris and obstacles, protecting them from harm.
The engine cover screen helps prevent large debris from entering the engine basket and plugging the radiator.
Diesel is contained in a durable, rust-free polypropylene fuel tank to minimize condensation and contamination of the fuel system.
The engine access panel resists damage from impact and retains its good looks for years, thanks to its flexible, resilient and rust-free composite construction.
The boom pivot features thick steel reinforcement for enhanced durability and long life. Heavy-duty, enclosed frame welds offer additional support throughout the frame.
The engine access panel resists damage from impact and retains its good looks for years, thanks to its flexible, resilient and rust-free composite construction.
Many telehandler parts are the same ones used in our Bobcat products for better parts availability and minimal downtime.
Designed to protect you and your investment in the toughest conditions, the optional front and top window guards protect your machine from falling and flying debris.
A protected engine on Bobcat telehandlers starts with a thick steel frame that covers both sides and the bottom of the engine. Rubber engine mounts reduce shock on difficult terrain.
The side-by-side mounted radiator, oil cooler and fan provide a clean engine compartment layout for easy access. Dirt and debris removal are quick and simple whenever cleaning is necessary.
Nylon wear pads, on the inside corners of the extendable boom, allow for better guidance and reduce free play of the boom. They’re easily adjustable and require minimal servicing and greasing.
Engine compartment accessibility puts routine maintenance checks, filters and other engine components in easy reach.
The oil filter and other service points are conveniently located for easy access and simple, fast serviceability.
The battery is easily accessed via a protective steel cover, away from engine heat and fluids.