Bobcat ZT5000 Zero Turn Mower
The ZT5000 features a durable, 23.5-hp Kawasaki® engine for reliable starts, smooth power output and ground speeds up to 11 mph. The Hydro-Gear® ZT-3800 hydrostatic transaxles deliver smooth and steady power for precise operator control and highly productive mowing performance.
The ZT5000 is equipped with an AirFX™ cutting system with a deep-deck design and air-gap baffles that increases vacuum, lifting grass to the blade for a superior cut and professional finish. Its tough construction, including steel-fabricated spindles, stands up to the most challenging commercial workloads. The ZT5000 is available with two cutting deck sizes: a 52-inch or 61-inch deck.
- Large, 24-inch drive tires for a smooth ride, ample ground clearance and minimal ground disturbance
- Heavy-duty, tubed-steel frame for increased durability
- Conveniently located tie-down points for simple trailering and transportation
- Dual fuel tanks provide 7.8 gallons of total capacity for fewer stops and more mowing time
- Ergonomic controls for greater operator comfort and reduced fatigue
- Tool-free oil drain for quick and easy oil changes
- Large variety of optional features including a grass-collection system, laser-edge blades, grass-striping kit, mulching kit and light kit