Bobcat ZT3000 Zero Turn Mower
You’re doing this because you love it. Pride in a job well done. That’s the ZT3000 zero-turn mower sweet spot. Delivering a quality cut no matter how many acres you maintain with commercial-grade features including the Kawasaki® FT series engine, TufDeck™ Pro cutting system and standard 22-inch zero-turn tires.
- Say hello to pro-grade performance with innovative cutting technology, heavy-duty torque, high fuel capacity, smooth operation and all-day ride comfort.
- When the job demands more, the ZT3000 is built to handle it with a heavy-duty, steel-tubed frame that’s engineered to last.
- Powerful airflow aggressively shoots clippings from an extra-large discharge chute for a cleaner deck and a consistently high-quality cut with three available deck sizes.
- Put your ZT3000 into drive and notice instant power and response from the Hydro-Gear ZT-3100 hydrostatic transaxle drive system that delivers ground speeds up to 8 mph.
- High-performance Kawasaki® FT series engine
- Ergonomically engineered controls
- Durable, steel-tubed frame
- All-day fuel capacity
|Mower Deck||TufDeck™ Pro 10-gauge Top with 7-gauge Spindle Supports; 7-gauge Side Skirts|
|Width||48 In.||61 In.||52 In.|
|Engine Model||Kaw FR651V||Kaw FR730V||Kaw FR691V|
|Horsepower||21.5 hp||24 hp||23 hp|
|Transimission Type||HG ZT-4400 Hydrostatic Tansaxles||HG ZT-4400 Hydrostatic Tansaxles|
|Weight||736 lb||795 lb||752 lb|
|Fuel Capacity||4 gal|