Bobcat FP10.33 Forward Plate Compactor
Its compact size and maneuverability make the Bobcat® FP10.33 forward vibratory plate compactor especially suitable for compaction work in tight-fitting areas.
- A wide range of compaction applications
- Standard water tank and sprinkler system
- Durable Honda engine
- Easy to maintain and transport
- Equipped with a durable and efficient Honda engine, the FP10.33 forward plate compact delivers reliable starts, maximum power and low fuel consumption.
- The versatile FP10.33 forward plate delivers efficient compaction of a wide range of materials including granular soils, crushed aggregates and hot mix asphalt.
- The FP10.33 forward plate compactor is designed to provide industry-leading forward movement for great compaction results and less operator fatigue.
- The one-piece cast base plate is designed with no connection points that can weaken over time. The base plate is also thicker in the rear, where most wear occurs.
- Designed to isolate plate vibrations from the operator’s handle, Bobcat forward plate compactors minimize hand-arm vibration and fatigue.