Bobcat L65 Rental - Compact Wheel Loader
Bobcat L65 Rental Pricing
||$1,100||Call for Pricing Plans|
With a high bucket capacity, high lift height, impressive maneuverability and swift travel speeds, you can’t beat the material handling capabilities of the Bobcat® L65 compact wheel loader. These durable machines deliver performance, comfort and versatility to power through tough jobs in tight spaces. Their compact size, Bobcat DNA and Power Bob-Tach® interface enhance the machines’ versatility, ensuring maximum performance in their size class, which makes them ideal for landscaping, nurseries, construction, agriculture, rental and many other applications.
The compact wheel loader bridges the gap between Bobcat's grounds maintenance equipment and core products, providing dealers with an opportunity to expand their customer base at a time of growing demand for these products.
Specific compact wheel loader buckets and pallet forks are available. Operators can also interchange select attachments with other Bobcat equipment. Attachments for the compact wheel loaders include buckets, forks, angle brooms, snow pushers, grapples, snow blowers and augers.
- 55-HP Bobcat Tier 4, Turbo-charges, non-DPF Engine delivers powerful, High-Torque performance, high efficiency & Convenient Service
- Articulated steering delivers a tight turning radius and high maneuverability
- High Bucket Capacity 7/8 Cubic Yard & equipped with a 10.5 ft. lift height
- Two-Speed travel as fast as 17.5 MPH
- Z-Bar Linkage for powerful breakout forces while minimizing bucket spillage
- Differential lock on the joystick allows operators to power through slipper ground conditions
|Torque RPM||1,800 RPM|
|ROC (Straight) - with Bucket||3,133 lb|
|ROC (Articulated) - with Bucket||2,618 lb|
|ROC (Straight) - with Forks||3,759 lb|
|ROC (Articulated) - with Forks||3,172 lb|
|Tip Capacity (Straight) - with Bucket||6,266 lb|
|Tip Capacity (Articulated) - with Bucket||5,236 lb|
|Operating Weight||9,944 lb|
|Bucket Breakout Force||8,073 lbf|
|Push Force||31,231 N|
|Auxiliary - Standard Flow||19.8 GPM|