With a high bucket capacity, high lift height, impressive maneuverability and swift travel speeds, you can’t beat the material handling capabilities of the Bobcat® L85 compact wheel loader. These durable machines deliver performance, comfort and versatility to power through tough jobs in tight spaces. Their compact size, Bobcat DNA, and Power Bob-Tach® interface enhance the machines’ versatility, ensuring maximum performance in their size class, which makes them ideal for landscaping, nurseries, construction, agriculture, rental and many other applications.
The compact wheel loader bridges the gap between Bobcat's grounds maintenance equipment and core products, providing dealers an opportunity to expand their customer base at a time of growing demand for these products.
Specific compact wheel loader buckets and pallet forks are available. Operators can also interchange select attachments with other Bobcat equipment. Attachments for the compact wheel loaders include buckets, forks, angle brooms, snow pushers, grapples, snow blowers and augers.
- 68-hp Bobcat Tier 4, turbo-charged, non-DPF engine delivers powerful, high-torque performance, high efficiency and convenient service
- Articulated steering delivers a tight turning radius and high maneuverability
- High-flow hydraulics (27 gpm)
- High bucket capacity (1 cubic yard) and a 10.5-foot lift height
- Two-speed travel as high as 17.5 mph
- Z-bar linkage for powerful breakout forces while minimizing bucket spillage
- A differential lock on the joystick allows operators to power through slippery ground conditions
- Advanced attachment control mode to control engine speed and travel speed separately for maximum auxiliary hydraulic performance
- Seat-mounted joystick for added comfort and enhanced controllability
- Easy-to-read, full-color 5-inch display panel
- Bobcat® Machine IQ ready and rear-view camera ready