Bobcat L95 - Compact Wheel Loader
The Bobcat L95 compact wheel loader brings a high bucket capacity, swift travel speeds and impressive maneuverability to the jobsite for moving mountains of material in less time. Its compact size, tight turning radius and Power Bob-Tach attachment mounting system ensure maximum versatility for numerous jobsites and tasks requiring lift and carry operations.
The L95's capability and performance characteristics make an ideal fit for landscaping, nurseries, construction, agriculture, rental and a wide range of other applications that require a powerful yet agile machine.
- A rated operating capacity of 3,981 pounds, a high bucket capacity of 1.2 yards and a lift height of 10.5 feet provide excellent performance for material handling and a wide range of other applications.
- Three drive modes give you the versatility you need for a wide variety of travel preferences and attachment applications.
- With travel mode, operators can move faster and get the job done quicker with a travel speed of up to 24 mph.
- Smooth drive mode provides mild acceleration and deceleration to assist with carrying loads.
- Flex drive mode allows operators to manage travel speed independently from the engine speed, enabling consistent hydraulic flow to the boom and attachment regardless of travel speed.
- The L95 comes standard with high-flow auxiliary hydraulics that provide up to 27 gpm. This allows operators to maintain peak efficiency while operating approved hydraulic attachments.
- The L95’s heated air-ride seat cushions operators from rough terrain and machine vibration for a smooth, comfortable ride. The pressure adjusts to varying operator sizes, weights and comfort levels.
- The powerful, turbocharged Tier 4 Bobcat engine delivers high-torque performance and excellent efficiency. With this high-performance engine and an electronic hydrostatic transmission, the L95 delivers high-torque performance, easy direction changes, efficient acceleration and effortless speed control.
- The articulated steering provides a tight turning radius for high maneuverability, easy obstacle navigation and efficient work on jobsites where space is limited.
- Excellent pushing power maximizes pushing and loading capability while minimizing the chance of stalling out. A powerful combination of the E-HST transmission and horsepower management automatically adjusts the loader drive system and allows operators to obtain maximum engine and drive torque.
- As a non-DPF Tier 4 solution, the L95’s 74 hp Bobcat engine achieves emissions compliance without the use of a diesel particulate filter – allowing easier maintenance and no downtime for DPF regeneration.
- The machine protection feature monitors the engine and hydraulic functions to prevent damage to the engine or hydraulic components. If the system detects conditions that put the machine at risk, it derates engine power and hydraulic flow while allowing the operator to move the L95 to an area to diagnose the issue.
- Expansive service access provides nearly 180 degrees of access to engine components and maintenance checkpoints.
- The attachment control device (standard on cab-equipped machines and available as an option with canopy models) provides multifunction capabilities for attachments, such as the snowblower. All attachment controls are integrated into the console or joystick to give operators full controllability from the cab.