3 PT. Snow Blower for Bobcat Compact Tractors
- Easily attaches behind your compact tractor to remove snow while driving in reverse
- No need to remove your front-end loader
- A manual rotating chute directs snow wherever you want it, to pile it high or throw it far
- The 14-inch auger and four-blade fan are shear-bolt protected
- Skid shoes can be adjusted to scrape surfaces clean or set higher to remove snow from gravel lots or driveways
- An optional hydraulic chute rotator works great on compact tractors with a cab
The tractor snowblower is a power take-off- (PTO) driven implement, so it does not require its own engine or motor. The PTO transfers the power from the compact tractor engine to the snowblower. You simply attach the snowblower implement to the 3-point hitch and engage the PTO shaft to the tractor. It is important to know if your tractor offers independent PTO or live PTO when engaging your implement. Please read the owner’s manual thoroughly.