Harley Rake Rental
Rent a Soil Conditioner in Michigan
||$600||Call for Pricing Plans|
- Level ground
- Clear debris
- Till soil
- Tear out sod
- Smooth ruts
- Move material
- Grade topsoil
- Cut swales
- Prepare ground for seeding and sodding
Harley Rake Features:
- Carbide Tipped Teeth - Easily rip through hardpan and pulverize clumps for maximum ground penetration. Individual teeth are replaceable for easy attachment maintenance.
- Direct Drive Hydraulic Motor - The direct-drive motor eliminates the need for sprockets and chains, resulting in a more durable product that requires minimal maintenance. Discover the advantages in the quality and design comparison video.
- Drum Positioning - Lock the drum for a box blade effect, or allow the drum to float for preparing soil without altering land features. Learn more about this feature in the performance challenge video.
- Foam Filled Tires - Featured on the 72-inch and 84-inch high-flow models, foam-filled tires provide better uptime protection by eliminating flat tires on the jobsite.
- Integrated Controls - Control the angle and depth from integrated controls inside the cab. Compare the controls of other brands by watching the performance challenge video.
- Front Bolster - Designed with a wide stance, the front bolster provides enough room between the wheels and drum to let material in front of the drum, delivering better grade control. Flip the bolster up to create extra room for storage or when transporting. Compare the design of other brands in the performance challenge video.
- Oscillating Bolster - The oscillating bolster keeps the drum parallel to the ground and minimizes elevation changes from bumps and potholes. Watch the performance challenge video to see it in action.
- Increased Drum Torque - High-flow models feature increased drum torque for moving more dirt and grading more efficiently. Increased drum torque is especially beneficial when operating in rich soils.
- Removable Drum Torque - Use the removable end plates to achieve a box blade effect. When removable end plates are attached, soil in front of the drum is carried along and can be used to fill in low spots for an even finish. Without, material is pushed to the side and can later be picked up with a bucket.
- Rubber Flap - The rubber flap keeps large material from going over the drum and allows finer material through.