The Jenkins Iron & Steel Brush Grapple was designed to take a huge bite out of the time you spend cleaning up brush, logs, roots, large rocks, and concrete.
Featuring a 50” bite powered by twin 3000 PSI cylinders and shark tooth serrations on all of the 3/4" tines, laterally gusseted with 3/8" plate, this attachment will grab and hold whatever you need. The bucket is made using a 3/4” Grade 50 steel making it the most durable Brush Grapple on the market.
Built to be commercial-grade, our grapple is designed to rip into roots and tear up the ground with the convenience of replaceable excavator digging teeth. The top grapple also features heavy-duty rectangular tubes and hardened teeth with sheet gusseting.
This grapple also features its mounting plate at an angle so there is plenty of rollback for you to drive around without losing your load. Like all Jenkins grapples, we provide fully grease-able pivot points. This grapple can absolutely handle even the biggest skid steers on the market!
- 3/4″ material gusseted with 3/8″ thickness for durability
- Unique serrated teeth for biting and holding material
- Replaceable tip dirt teeth for root raking and ground ripping
- Easily move logs, brush, trash, large rocks, demolition debris with this grapple
- 2 – 3000lb hydraulic cylinders
- Modified to fit a variety of tractor loader models
- Holds up to even the largest skid steers
- Commercial Grade
|Overall Height (Closed)||36"|
|Overall Height (Open)||58"|
|Weight||1,213 lbs.||1,306 lbs.||1,412 lbs.|