- Cut into the ground and create a trench through all soil conditions
- Designed with the power and strength to dig in even the toughest, rocky soil types
- Use the side-shift feature to dig a trench close to buildings and other objects
- Easy to use and built for improved trench digging and greater reliability
- Ideal attachment for maintenance crews, municipalities, landscaping contractors and rental facilities
Selecting the Right Model:
Light-to-medium trenching jobs: The LT112, LT113 and LT 213 deliver 2- to 3-foot dig depths. The LT112 and 113 feature manual side-shift for trenching close to buildings and other objects, while the LT213 may be equipped with optional hydraulic side-shift.
Medium-to-heavy-duty trenching jobs: Ideal for utility installation, the LT313 delivers a 3- to 4- foot depth and the LT 414 delivers a 4- to 5-foot dig depth. The LT313 features manual side shift is standard and hydraulic side-shift is available. The LT414 features hydraulic side-shift as standard for trenching close to buildings and other objects. The LT414 is equipped with high-flow performance capabilities to harness the additional hydraulic horsepower capabilities of the machines equipped with high flow hydraulics.
Heavy-duty trenching jobs: The LT405 delivers a 3- to 5-foot dig depth, and features hydraulic side-shift for trenching close to buildings and other objects. The LT405 is equipped with high-flow performance capabilities to harness the additional hydraulic horsepower capabilities of the machines equipped with high flow hydraulics. Dual augers move spoil away from the trench.
Multiple chain styles Available: All trencher chains are double standard, anti-back flex (ABF) to provide superior constant performance. Look at the options tab to see the multiple different chain configurations offered to suit your needs.