Bobcat Brush Saw
Cut away brush and clear small trees with the brush saw attachment (also known as a brush cutter).
The high-torque, low-speed hydraulic motor powers the steel blade, which features replaceable carbide-tipped teeth. Position the boom manually in up to three positions – center, or 12 degrees left or right – to operate with excellent visibility of the cutting and clearing action. Quickly and conveniently remove small trees up to 15 feet tall without leaving stumps.
Unlike a tree shear, this heavy-duty attachment saws off trees flush with the ground or even a little below the surface. Clear the way with the Bobcat® brush saw attachment.
- Cut firebreaks
- Clear pastures and grasslands
- Clean road and utility line right-of-ways.
How It Works
The counter clockwise blade of the brush saw moves at a speed up to 2985 ft./min. The cutting action of the brush saw cuts trees, brush and saplings just below ground level to minimize stumps.
The operator uses the loader steer and travel functions to swing the brush saw left and right, and to move forward into the material being cut. Materials cut away are discharged to the left and away from the loader and attachment.
- High-Tensile Steel Blade: Built for maximum durability, the high-tensile steel blade has replaceable weld-on carbide-tipped teeth.
- High Torque, Low Speed Motor: Increases the efficiency of the saw while decreasing the possibility of stalling during cutting action, decreasing downtime and creating fewer hassles on the job.
- Manual 3-Position Boom Angle: View the attachment from up to three positions: center, or 12 degrees left or right. Choose the angle that provides the best cutting visibility.
- Steel Deflector Shield: Protects and prevents the operator and loader from flying debris, minimizing harm and costly machine maintenance.
- Special Applications Kit: Must be installed on the loader when operating the brush saw attachment. This kit includes a polycarbonate door and windows to protect the machine and operator from debris.
|Operating Weight||590 lbs.|
|Tip Speed @ 22 GPM||3,256 ft/min|
|Degree of Angle Right or Left||12°|
|Cutting Wheel Diameter||28.5"|
|Max Wheel Tip Speed||2,985 ft/min|