Post & Tree Puller
The Jenkins Iron & Steel Post & Tree Pullers features a strong 3”× 3” tube frame, 3000 lb hydraulic cylinder with guard, and 5/16″ solid gussets on both the stationary arm and the pivoting arm providing support, making this attachment extremely durable.
These pullers have a serrated jaw pattern with hardened ½” teeth to bite and hold anything you put in front of it. The serration of the teeth is most aggressive at the back for biting through larger diameter trees. The front features a unique 1” T-post slot to pull trees or posts without shearing or breaking them off, allowing you to reuse your posts.
They feature fully grease-able pivot points and like all Jenkins hydraulic attachments come with hoses, cylinders and flat face couplers.
Optional bolt-on removable brush guards with honeycomb patterns for maximum visibility are available.
- Strong 3×3″ tube frame
- 5/16″ gussets provide support making this attachment extremely durable
- 1/2″ hardened staggered jaw pattern with T post slot
- Holds up to the largest machines
- Optional bolt on top brush guard for bushy trees and shrubs
- 3,000lb hydraulic cylinder with guard
- Modified to fit a variety of tractor loader models