Bobcat ZS4048SF Zero Turn Mower
Stability. Agility. Profitability. With a compact size, extra ground clearance and large drive tires, the ZS4000 zero-turn stand-on mower gets over and around obstacles and on to the next job. Equipped with commercial-grade features including the bullnose AirFX™ cutting system, a low center of gravity for traversing hills with ease, and tool-free controls for quick fixes, this mower has all the features that allow you to stand up to downtime and keep you mowing forward.
- Featuring Air-Gap baffles and vacuum seals, the ZS4000’s AirFX cutting deck increases lift on every blade of grass for unmatched precision. A 36-inch DuraDeck™ cutting system is also available.
- Command unmatched control and response from ergonomic, tool-free controls with adjustable tracking that put a whole new level of zero-turn, stand-on mowing control right at your fingertips.
- When it comes to maneuvering around obstacles or tight spaces, the ZS4000 has an intuitive operator-station design that provides a superior “center of mass” stability that makes you feel like you’re one with the machine.
- Vibration-dampening platform technology
- Hydrostatic transmission delivers powerful torque, smooth power output
- Easy access maintenance
- Fuel capacity up to 6.5 gallons
|DuraDeck™ Cutting System
|AirFX™ Cutting System
|Kaw FT730 EFI
|Kaw FT730 EFI
|HG ZT-3100 Hydrostatic Tansaxles
|HG ZT-3400 Hydrostatic Tansaxles