Fecon introduces the Tier 4 Stage V compliant FTX200 Mulching Tractor which includes the Fecon Power Management System for unrivaled power and performance in the 200HP class.
FTX200 Power Management
- The FTX200 is equipped with Fecon Power Management System to optimize machine performance
- The system allows for the FTX200 to mulch uphill while maintaining control over both the lift arms & track system
- Fecon Power Management on the FTX200 optimizes both the recovery and staying power of the mulching head
- Large engine bay doors provide easy access to all points of the FTX200, giving access to all components without interference
- The FTX200 has a pump at the rear of the machine (differing from the competitors), so no need to lift the cab to be able to access the pumps for service
- All filters & service points on the FTX200 can be reached from the ground, making servicing the machine simple & easy to do in the field
- Oversized cooling capabilities allow the FTX200 to work at full power in the harshest applications
- The FTX200 cooling system keeps entire machine in optimal temperature range, prolonging life of both engine and hydraulic components
- Automatic Hydraulic Reversing Fans for both coolers keep the radiators clean and running at peak efficiency, even in dusty and debris-filled applications
- Reversing fan timers are adjustable to allow operators to optimize the FTX200 to the exact application they are running in
- The D3 undercarriage in the FTX200 is designed for the toughest mulching applications, resulting in longer track life & less down time
- Ground clearance on the FTX200 is 21"
- Optional Severe Duty Forestry Skids on the FTX200 provide added longevity to the tracks in severe applications