Kubota R630 - Rental
R630 Wheel Loader by Kubota
A bold redesign emphasizing comfort and efficiency, with a spacious cab, powerful Kubota engine and superior maneuverability.
Articulating And Oscillating Frame
- Our wheel loaders are most often operated in heavy terrain, so we include features for top performance in these conditions. Articulation allows the rear tires to follow the same track path as the front tires for greater maneuverability and control of the loader. Rear frame oscillation is intentionally chosen over rear axle oscillation for superior workability in uneven ground conditions.
Hybrid Link Design
- The well balanced cylinder position of the Kubota Z link system combines the advantages of both Z link and parallel link systems. You get strong bucket force when excavating and grading, and a lift path almost parallel to the ground for superior reach and lifting.
Aux Service Ports
- Conveniently located on the rear of the attachment quick coupler flat face, no drip couplers provide easy access to power your hydraulic attachments. Auxiliary ports are plumbed separately from hydraulic quick coupler plumbing.
- Machine features a large rear hood for easy engine access. The engine bonnet at the rear opens wide, providing quick and easy access to the machine’s main service areas.
Kubota Engine With Automatic Regeneration
- The Common Rail System electronically controls the fuel injection timing and amount in stages, rather than all at once, for optimal combustion. The results are great efficiency, better fuel economy and less engine noise. Its combination with the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler reduces emissions to make the R530 Tier 4 Final compliant.
- Kubota’s original automatic regeneration system automatically burns accumulated particulate matter (soot) in the DPF muffler to keep it clean. For operational reasons, regeneration can be turned off and manually accomplished at a more appropriate time.
- Multifunction control lever to help optimize speed
- ISO mounted cab to reduce noise and increase productivity
- Full suspension seat
- Inching pedal is an option to increase efficiency during loading operations
- Tilt wheel that accommodates drivers of all sizes comfortably
|Emissions||Tier 4 Final|
|Engine Power||Net: 61.2 hp (45.6 kW) | Gross: 64.4 hp (48 kW)|
|Rated Engine Speed||2400 rpm|
|Displacement||160 cu.in (2615 cc)|
|Brake System Type||Service: Enclosed wet disc|
|Parking Brake||Spring applied hydraulic released wet disc|
Wheels & Tires
|Tires, Front Specification||405/70R18|
|Tires, Rear Specification||405/70R18|
|Operating Conditions||Max. Traction Force: 8593 lbs. (38.2 kN) | Angle of Rear frame Oscillation: ±8 deg. | Breakout force: 10415 lbs. (46.3 kN) | Lifting capacity at ground level: 8505 lbs (37.8 kN) | Loader raise / lower time: 5.9 sec. / 4.2 sec.|
|Operating Speed||Travel Speed High: 3.0 mph (4.8 km/h)| Travel Speed Low: 12.4 mph (20.0 km/h)|
|Hydraulic Flow||Auxiliary: 17.8 gpm (67.2 I/min)|
|Maximum Pressure||Auxiliary Hydraulic: 3000 psi (20.6 Mpa)|
|Overall Length||17'0" (5185mm)|
|Overall Height||Canopy: 8'2" (2480 mm) | Cab: 8'2" (2500 mm)|
|Overall Width||W/o Bucket: 5'11" (1805 mm)|
|Ground Clearance||13.8" (350 mm)|
|Turning Radius||Track Circle: 11'4" (3445 mm)|
|Dimensions||Articulation Angle (each direction): 40 deg. | Loader clearance circle: 27'3" (8295 mm)|
|Fuel Capacity||Tank: 18.5 gal (70 I)|
|Hydraulic Capacity||System: 15.1 gal (57 I) | Reservoir: 10.3 gal (39 I)|
|Volume||Bucket Capacity: 1 yd³|
|Cargo Capacity||Rated Operating, Bucket Canopy / Cab: 3229 lbs (1465 kg) / 3500 lbs (1587 kg) | Rated Operating, Pallet Forks Canopy / Cab: 2496 lbs (1132 kg) / 2695 lbs (1222 kg)|
|Weight, In Running Order||Canopy: 10229 lbs (4640 kg) | Cab: 10725 lbs (4865 kg)|