Fecon Trim Ex Tree Saw
Flow Range: 10-30 GPM
Trim Ex tree trimming saws let you tackle vegetation management with small- to mid-size carriers you already have. With a working height as high as 26 feet and the ability to rotate the blade, the high-speed saw allows you to make continuous clean cuts from one machine position, increasing productivity. Whether in agriculture, landscaping or tree care, take on tree maintenance quickly, safely and efficiently. Boost safety around live wires with the dielectric model.
Productive & High Performing
- A 3,000-rpm blade achieves continuous, clean cuts from one machine position.
- Efficient design saves time and money compared to bucket trucks, chainsaws or dedicated forestry machinery.
- Dielectric option provides protection around live wires.
Built to make tough jobs easier
- Saw head rotates 180 degrees to optimize cutting angle.
- TE26 models extend to reach working heights as high as 26 feet. The TE18C reaches up to 18 feet and can fold into a compact position for easier transportation.
- Compatible with small- to mid-size carriers such as skid steers, compact track loaders, tractors and telehandlers.
Less Maintenance, More time on the job
- Minimizes maintenance with no loose chains, bar oil or required daily service.
- Carbide tipped blade can be sharpened and have tips replaced.
- Steel housing protects the hydraulic lines.