I'll preface with we really don't know too much about this machine. With automobiles making the change to electric from a combustion engine, Bobcat is moving towards the same thing. Electric machines do have a place in the world, & we'll soon find out where.
The Bobcat T7X only uses 1 Quart of eco-friendly coolant. Equipped with a 62-kilowatt lithium-ion battery, the estimated work time on one charge is 4 continuous hours, but intermittently it lasts a full day. Again, we don't really know too much about this machine, so I'm not speculating on anything.
Being interested in electronics, I started comparing new electric vehicles batteries just for fun.
|Bobcat T7X||62 kWh|
|2022 Ford F150 Lightning||98 kWh|
|2022 Tesla Model 3||50-82 kWh|
|2022 Rivian R1T||135 kWh|
Benefits per Bobcat
Intelligent Power Management System
- Programmed to sense increased or decreased loads & manage power consumption
- Cost of Ownership
- Fewer parts, components, & fluids reduce maintenance & repair costs.
- Zero Emissions
- The Bobcat T7X produces no emissions
- Reduced Noise & Vibration
- The T7X is nearly silent. Working efficiently in noise restricted areas.
Along with Bobcat's plans to release the T7X, they will also be coming out with new all-electric attachments. These are the first to be developed.
- Auger Drive
- Angle Broom
Here's a 30 second clip.