The Bobcat R68P rammer features a forward design and optimum machine balance that make direction changes easy while maintaining consistent, vertical-path ground strikes for precise compaction.
- Best-in-class balance
- Optional foot dimensions
- Durable Honda engine
- High-compaction force
- Minimal operator effort
- Powered by a durable Honda gas engine, the R68P rammer delivers a maximum compaction performance of nearly 20 inches, depending on ground conditions.
- The rammer’s exceptional balance directs all the compaction power squarely onto the targeted surface area.
- This combination of design, balance and power delivers high-quality compaction results with less operator effort than required of other rammer brands.
- Isolators are designed to absorb vibration, significantly reduce hand-arm vibration and fatigue.
- A wide range of optional foot sizes are available to take on a variety of material compaction projects. They’re easy to take on and off for quick customizations for the job at hand.