Bobcat ZT3561SH Zero Turn Mower
We built the ZT3500 zero-turn mower to deliver commercial-grade durability and performance at an affordable price complete with a standard 7-gauge steel frame, Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 hydrostatic transaxle and a high-back, full-mechanical suspension seat. Convenient maintenance, a great cut and all-day mowing comfort make the ZT3500 the perfect machine for anyone ready to take on the toughest turf.
- When you need a lift in power, the ZT3500 lets you command it with the Kawasaki® FX series engine.
- The deep profile TufDeck™ Pro cutting system is designed with welded, cast aluminum spindles and replaceable, bolt-on baffles for a clean, reliable cut every time.
- Rely on smooth and steady mowing power even at your fastest speeds with the superior Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 hydrostatic transaxle. Delivering more torque, more output and more speed whenever you need it.
- Make quick work of big jobs with ground speeds up to 10 mph.
- The ZT3500 offers great control and a smooth, comfortable ride for traversing over even the toughest terrains.
- Convenient maintenance
- Standard 7-gauge steel frame
- 23 inch drive tires offer great control and a smooth ride
- Designed for maximum comfort
- High-back, full-mechanical suspension seat
|TufDeck™ Pro 10-gauge Top with 7-gauge Spindle Supports; 7-gauge Side Skirts
|HG ZT-3400 Hydrostatic Tansaxles