Zero Turn Dethatcher | CMP Attachments
ZERO TURN DETHATCHER
DescriptionThis is the CMP Dethatcher. This is where we started, and this is where you can start too. This zero-turn mower front mount dethatcher is designed especially for commercial use. If you want to use it on your 1/4 acre yard, have at it, but this beast wants to work. Let's start with the tires: made in Nevada, solid foam, and fully greasable. All the industrial grade tines are made in Chicago, and are strong, very strong, so no more replacing tines every year. The tines run straight all the way down to eliminate bending at the bottom while turning or backing up, so they stay engaged in the grass at all times. This beauty is built with 3/16" plate steel and 11GA main frame tubing. The front yoke bearings are 3/4" x 3" needle bearings. The unit pins onto the mounting bar for easy removal from your mower. All surfaces are primed and powder coated so they'll look pretty at the end of the day. It will fit any mower you want with its vast adjustability. The heavy duty handle system is also adjustable. to sum it up, this is the best value for a front mount zero-turn dethatcher available. Period.
Dethatchers are nothing new, they've been around for awhile, we just made one that's better than the rest. No longer is your zero turn mower confined to using a pull-behind dethatcher designed for a lawn tractor or ATV. No longer do you have to take wide turns to avoid damaging the hitch and tongue of a pull-behind, it's right in front of you, so you can turn as tight as you want. Mounting in front of the mower also allows the extracted thatch to be mulched by the mower blades for faster decomposition, or to be collected using a sweeper. No more stress, hassle, or frustration. Just pure efficiency.
Thatch is a layer of dead grass, roots and other small lawn debris between the top growth of your grass and the roots. Thatch acts like a barrier to your lawn, preventing essential moisture, air, and nutrients from entering your lawn's root system. Removing this layer (Dethatching) helps your lawn's root system prosper. If you plan to seed, dethatching is an important step that should not be overlooked before spreading. Seed will often take root in thatch rather than the soil, and will die out quickly due to insufficient access to nutrients and water.
- Available in 36", 50" or 60" width.
- Heavy Duty construction utilizing 3/16" steel and 11GA main frame tubing.
- The front yoke bearings are 3/4" x 3" needle bearings.
- Tough powder coat finish ensures long lasting durability and prevents rust.
- Replaceable 3/16" diameter industrial grade triple coil strength spring steel tines guarantee maximum efficiency, durability and thatch removal.
- Tines run straight down to eliminate bending at the bottom while turning or backing up.
- Dual rotating, solid foam, fully greasable wheels ensure the tines follow the contours of the lawn to prevent damage and maximize thatch pickup.
- Front mount dethatcher turns with your mower.
- Pins onto the mounting bar for easy removal and installation.
- Two rows of independently flexing tines for ultimate ground contact.
- Heavy duty handle is easily adjustable.