V60 V-Snow Blade | Virnig
Designed to hug the contours of the ground, in multiple blade positions, for effortless snow removal.
*48″ model (SBV48) designed to plow sidewalks or other tight spaces.
- Variable V, scoop, straight, and angled positions allow for optimal snow removal.
- Floating frame link maintains full blade contact in scoop and V positions while allowing full down pressure in straight and angled positions.
- Oscillation and adjustable cast skid shoes allow edge to follow uneven surfaces.
- Corrosion, dent, and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods made in the USA.
- Trip edge containing four compression springs. SBV48 contains two compression springs.
- Reversible, replaceable bolt-on edges allow 5 1/2” of total wear.