V60 Two-Cylinder Pipe Pallet Fork Grapple | Virnig
V60 Two-Cylinder Pipe Pallet Fork Grapple Attachment by Virnig
Two-cylinder independent clamp arms open to near vertical for handling palleted material.
- 54ˮ wide frame keeps long material stable.
- 48” or 60” ITA Class II forged tines.
- 2” bore, 8 3/8” stroke cylinders featuring corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods.
- Greasable 1 1/4” diameter cylinder and hinge pins.
- Known clearance issue on John Deere® G-Series loaders (330G, 331G, 332G, and 333G).
|Overall Width (Inches)||70.8|
|Overall Depth (Inches)||56.0||67.5|
|Overall Height, Closed (Inches)||40.4|
|Overall Height, Open (Inches)||81.4|
|Grapple Arm Width (Inches)||8.3|
|Tine Length (Inches)||48.0||60.0|
|Tine Width (Inches)||4.0||4.0|
|Tine Thickness (Inches)||1.75||1.5|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||950||965|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Greater than 1500 pounds|
*With load center 24” from frame.