Paddle-style auger efficiently chews through any type of snow. Wet and heavy, light and fluffy or hard and compacted.
- Optimal auger location continuously feeds the partially enclosed fan to ensure max snow volume exits the chute.
- 3/16” metal surrounding the fan reduces distortion from rocks and debris, resulting in longer blower life.
- 270-degree hydraulic chute rotation and deflector angle allow for precise snow placement.
- Curved chute and shortened deflector decrease resistance for added distance.
- Two, direct drive Eaton® motors with hydraulic pressure relief protection.
- Reversible, replaceable poly skid shoes prevent surface marks.
- Standard with 5/8″ x 8″ reversible, replaceable bolt-on wear edge.
- Multiple standard flow and high flow motor options available.