V60 Skeleton Rock Bucket | Virnig
All the benefits of the V50 Skeleton Rock Bucket, but ½” steel construction makes it stronger.
- Open bottom and back gives excellent visibility and allows dirt to fall through the 4″ tine spacing.
- Raised ridge located at center of tines (rock dam) and notch near tips secure rocks while digging.
- Every tine is constructed of one piece of steel, from tip to top brace, to add rigidity.
- Fully gusseted tine tips to strengthen tines and limit bending.
- Additional uses include digging roots from thick brush, clearing overgrown fence lines and efficient back-dragging.