Two-cylinder, single jaw grapple for digging, raking, piling and loading debris.
- Unique design allows efficient forward and reverse operation to drag loose material into piles.
- Heavy-duty jaw and rake tines constructed from 1/2″ Grade 80 steel.
- 50.3” grapple jaw opening to haul large amounts of brush per load.
- Series 23 replaceable cast teeth.
- 2 1/2ˮ bore, 8 3/8” stroke cylinders featuring corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods.
- Greasable 1 1/4” diameter cylinder pins and 1 9/16” diameter hinge pins.
- Teflon® coated bushings provide lubrication at all pivot locations.
- Machine specific hydraulic package to completely protect hose routing.
- Known clearance issue with RRG72 on Takeuchi track loaders and John Deere® G-Series loaders (330G, 331G, 332G, and 333G).
- Standard with Cylinder Guards.