V60 Industrial Rotary Cutter | Virnig
Open front skid steer brush cutter designed to rough-cut thick brush and trees up to 8″ in diameter.
- Four-blade cutting system, mounted to a large circular flywheel, ensures flywheel bounces off stumps rather than catching and damaging components.
- Standard dual hydraulic pressure relief valves with dynamic braking for safety stopping the 550-610 lb. flywheel in under 15 seconds.
- One standard flow and three high flow Eaton® motor configurations ensure optimum performance and longevity.
- Tall push bar at the front provides rigidity and helps push over thick brush and trees.
- Able to cut down to the ground to limit tree regrowth for optimal land clearing.
- 5/8” x 5″ double-sided blades can be flipped to utilize second sharpened edges.
- Standard replaceable front and side skid shoes increase the mower deck’s wear life.