- Variable pusher, straight, and angled positions allow optimal snow removal.
- Electric over hydraulic control allows independent angling of each wing. This also allows the entire blade to be angled separately from the wings for infinite blade and wing angle configurations.
- Floating frame link maintains full blade contact when wings are angled, while also allowing down pressure when the wings are straight.
- Oscillation and adjustable cast skid shoes allows edge to follow uneven surfaces.
- Hydraulic crossover relief valve protects the attachment by absorbing shock and angling the entire blade if a curb or other object is struck.
- Three blade sections with individual trip edges utilizing eight total compression springs.
- Middle section comes standard with 5/8” x 8” reversible, replaceable bolt-on wear edge. Design allows for 5-1/2” of total wear.
- Wings come standard with 1/2” x 7-3/4” reversible, replaceable bolt-on wear edge made from high-tensile steel. Design allows for 5-1/2” of total wear.
- New 10′ model available (HSBP120).