V50 Tine Fork Grapple | Virnig
Two-cylinder independent grapple designed to handle a variety of materials including manure, brush and debris.
- Two 1/2ˮ thick vertical braces inside the frame for added strength.
- High tensile strength removable, replaceable 2” diameter tines.
- No cross member at tine tips allowing better material penetration.
- 2” bore, 8 3/8” stroke cylinders featuring corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods.
- Greasable 1 1/4” diameter cylinder pins and 1 9/16” diameter hinge pins.
- Teflon® coated bushings provide lubrication at all pivot locations.
- Known clearance issue on M-Series Bobcat® loaders when Cylinder Guards are installed and jaws are open. See FAQ for more info.
- Standard with Cylinder Guards.