Two-cylinder independent grapple with 3” tine spacing designed to pick rocks and debris and leave dirt behind.
- Every tine is constructed from one piece of 3/8” Grade 80 steel, from tip to top brace, to add rigidity.
- Raised ridge in center of tines (rock dam) and notch near tips secure rocks while digging.
- 2” bore, 8 3/8” stroke cylinders featuring corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods.
- Greasable 1 1/4” diameter cylinder pins and 1 9/16” diameter hinge pins.
- Teflon® coated bushings provide lubrication at all pivot locations.
- Machine specific hydraulic package to completely protect hose routing.
- Standard with Cylinder Guards.