Skid steer rock bucket designed to pick rocks and leave dirt and debris behind.
- Open bottom and back gives excellent visibility and allows dirt to fall through the 3″ tine spacing.
- Raised ridge in center of tines (rock dam) and notch near tips secure rocks while digging.
- Every tine is constructed of one piece of steel, from tip to top cross member, to add rigidity.
- Fully gusseted tine tips to strengthen tines and limit bending.
- 3/8” Grade 80 steel for added strength and durability.
- Additional uses include digging roots from thick brush, clearing overgrown fence lines and efficient back-dragging.
- Deeper and taller than the V40 Skeleton Rock Bucket to increase capacity and leverage.