V50 Rotary Brush Cutter - Standard Deck | Virnig
Cuts through brush up to 4″ in diameter with ease, while three-blade design produces a superior finish.
- Three-blade cutting system, mounted to a large circular flywheel, ensures the flywheel bounces off stumps rather than catching and damaging components.
- Standard dual hydraulic pressure relief valves with dynamic braking stops the 170-225 lb flywheel in under 10 seconds.
- Two standard flow and two high flow Eaton® motor configurations ensure optimum performance and longevity.
- Bracing along the top connected to a push bar at the front provides rigidity for pushing over thick brush and trees.
- ½” x 4” single side updraft blades for efficient cutting and mulching.
- Standard chain curtain on front of deck prevents flying debris and provides better mulching capability.
- Standard replaceable front skid shoes increase the mower deck’s wear life.