V50 Angle Snow Blade Attachment by Virnig
A lighter version of the V60 Angle Snow Blade for less intensive snow removal jobs.
- One-cylinder hydraulic design allows the blade to angle +/- 30° in either direction to windrow snow.
- Designed to maintain full down pressure to help cleanly scrape hard-pack snow and ice.
- Side-to-side oscillation allows the cutting edge to follow the contour of the surface.
- Corrosion, dent, and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods are more salt resistant than chrome.
- Trip edge with two compression springs and three hinge points with a rigid moldboard to protect the plow.
- ⅝” x 8ˮ steel bolt-on edge allows 5 ½” of total wear and can quickly be reversed or replaced.
- 1” x 7 3⁄4” reprocessed UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) allows 5 1⁄4” of total wear.
- Reversible and replaceable like a steel bolt-on edge.
- 1 1/2” x 10” reversible, replaceable rubber edge allows 7” of total wear.
|Overall Blade Width (Inches)||62.0||74.0||86.0||98.0|
|Blade Height (Inches)||31.0|
|Blade Angle (Degrees)||+/- 30|
|Width at Full Angle (Inches)||54.0||64.0||74.0||84.0|
|Moldboard Thickness (Inches)||0.19|
|Cutting Edge (Inches)||5/8 x 8 Bolt-on|
|Blade Oscillation (Degrees)||+/- 4|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||815||870||920||975|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Less than 1800 pounds|