V40 Rotary Brush Cutter - Standard Deck Attachment by Virnig
Designed to quickly clear and mulch brush and small trees up to 3” in diameter.
- Three-blade cutting system, mounted to a circular flywheel ensuring flywheel bounces off stumps rather than catching and damaging components.
- Standard dual hydraulic pressure relief valves with dynamic braking stops the 170-220 lb flywheel in under 10 seconds.
- Direct drive Eaton® motor rated up to 25 GPM for usage on a wide variety of skid steers.
- Bracing along the top connected to a push bar at the front provides rigidity for pushing over thick brush and small trees.
- ½” x 4” single side updraft blades for efficient cutting and mulching.
|Cut Width (Inches)||60.0||72.0|
|Overall Cutter Width (Inches)||66.0||78.0|
|Cutter Depth (Inches)||74.0||86.0|
|Cutter Height (Inches)||21.4|
|Deck Height (Inches)||7.7|
|Minimum Cut Height (Inches)||1.9|
|Cutting Capacity, Diameter (Inches)||3.0|
|Top Deck Thickness (Inches)||0.19*|
|Side Deck Thickness (Inches)||0.25*|
|Recommended Flow Rate (GPM)||16-25|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||1075||1300|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Greater than 1500 pounds|