V30 Compact Tractor Skeleton Rock Grapple Attachment by Virnig
Grapple and rock bucket hybrid with an open design for more than just picking rocks.
- Open bottom allows dirt to fall through the 2.9″ tine spacing.
- Every tine is constructed of one piece of steel, from tip to top cross member, to add rigidity.
- Corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rod made in the USA.
- Raised ridge in center of tines and notch near tips secure rocks while digging.
- Fully gusseted tine tips to strengthen tines and limit bending.
- 1” diameter greaseable grapple pins.
- Light weight, yet durable construction perfect for compact tractors and small skid loaders.
|Overall Bucket Width (Inches)||50.9||54.3||60.9||67.5||74.1|
|Bucket Depth (Inches)||32.3|
|Bucket Height (Inches)||18.4|
|Number of Tines (With Sides)||16||17||19||21||23|
|Space Between Tines (Inches)||2.9|
|Tine Thickness (Inches)||0.375*|
|Grapple Jaw Opening (Inches)||32.1|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||460||475||505||530||560|
*Tine Material is Grade 80 Plate (80,000 PSI Minimum Yield Strength).