Trench Beak | Daniel MFG
Trench Beak Excavator Attachment by Daniel MFG
The Trench Beak is a unique grapple trenching attachment for small compact excavators. It specifically designed for removal of narrow concrete slabs in trench work. Also, useful for interior demolition, various material handling chores, landscape construction and much more…
- Custom Built, heavy duty cylinder is held in place with heat treated pins.
- The Trench Beak features flat faced couplings that quickly connect to most compact excavators.
- All hydraulic components are shipped factory pressure tested for quality.
- Fork Width – 7 in
- Fork Length – 15.5 in
- Jaw Opening Distance – 17″
- Material – High Strength, Steel Plate
- Weight – 95 lb