Tiller Attachment by Virnig
Bi-directional, direct drive tiller attachment with a bearing supported shaft and replaceable tines.
- Bi-directional rotation allows tilling going forward or in reverse.
- Direct drive motor eliminates chains or belts reducing maintenance and downtime.
- Tillers shaft supported on both ends by 2″ diameter bearings minimizing weight held by the motor.
- Motor guarded on bottom and sides for added protection against rocks and debris.
- Replaceable, heat-treated, dual-edge tines help break through clumps and tear through hard ground.
- Offset to cover tire tracks, and allows the operator to till next to buildings, sidewalks, etc.
|Working Width (Inches)||54.0||72.0|
|Overall Width (Inches)||70.5||88.5|
|Loader Width Coverage, Outside Tire (Inches)||68.0||80.0|
|Overall Height (Inches)||28.0|
|Overall Depth (Inches)||32.0|
|Tilling Depth (Inches)||6.0|
|Working Offset (Inches)||7.0*||4.0*|
|Recommended Flow Rate (GPM)||15-25|
|Drum Diameter (Inches)||22.0|
|Number of Tines||28||36|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||900||1050|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Greater than 1300 pounds|
*Distance between the center of the quick-tach plate and center of the working width.