Stump Grinder by Paladin
Designed specifically for skid steers, these units are available in both standard and high-flow applications, with grinding depths up to 13" below the surface. Adjustable swing speeds, multiple tooth configurations and numerous wire harness connections make this the perfect attachment for grinding stumps. This product is available CE certified.
- Standard flow (SG26) and high-flow (SG30) available for skid steers
- Wheel grinds stump down to 12" below grade with 28 teeth
- Tooth bottom permits cutting from side-to-side and vertical directions
- 60-degree range of motion will cover 45" in a single sweep
- Grouser pad stabilization prevents plunge stalls
- Dial adjust swing speed