Hydra Grapple | CMP Attachments
In need of a hydraulic grapple for your excavator? The Hydra-Grapple is absolutely the meanest grapple on the market today. Powerful dual 360 deg. rotation motors provide insane rotational force and reliability. Easy bolt-on cutting edges offer unmatched job versatility and uptime. Standard lock valves grab and hold objects tight, and an electronic control valve option eliminates the need for expensive secondary auxiliary hydraulics for excavators. Get ready for greater profitability with more speed and less down time. The torque rotation on the Hydra-Grapple exceeds twice the rotational torque of its competition! Lock valves on all cylinders mean hydraulics are not needed after clamping to objects which allows a return to full excavator speed. This speed saves time, inhibits exhaustive fuel consumption, and reduces heat exposure to hydraulic systems. Our rotating grapples for excavators are for sale, all the way up to 52,000lb behemoths! See chart below for specs
- Dual Eaton rotational drive motors option on models CMPHG111, CMPHG141 and CMPHG201, provide intense rotational torque.
- Eaton motors have built in cross reliefs which serves as a cushion when stopping rotation under load.
- Heavy duty AR-400 hardened steel with 177,000lb tensile strength and Rockwell Hardness of 440.
- High strength body made from T1 steel is three times stronger than standard steel.
- Rigid quality control during manufacturing ensures reliability.
- Massive heavy duty slewing bearings.
- Exclusive hydraulic cylinder lock valves efficiently hold material without needing to continuously apply auxiliary hydraulic pressure.
- Stress proof bolts are able to withstand tremendous amounts of flexing and fatigue long term.
- Interchangable bolt-on edges allow the user to choose the best edge for the job.
- Excavator tooth bar is ideal for excavating or grabbing boulders and other large objects.
- Bolt-on reversible cutting edge offers flexibility of smooth or jagged edges.
- Electronic control valve option eliminates the need for expensive secondary auxiliary hydraulics on an excavator.
- Signature red, white, and blue tough powder coat finish ensures long lasting durability, prevents rust, and makes a statement.