Severe Duty Harley Rake
SEVERE DUTY HARLEY RAKE
*Prices include Manual Angle Kit.
With skid steer machine sizes increasing in the industry, there is a need for a more powerful and durable power rake / soil conditioner attachment. The Blue Diamond Harley Rake is designed to power through jobs where others fail, and is set up for simple servicing. The massive 6000 series motor and optimal drum size produce maximum torque, and the motor is kept out of the way, maximizing usable width in tighter areas. Aggressive 2″ teeth are ideal for leaving a fresh seed bed with fewer passes.
- 6000 series motor weighs twice what competitive models do, and has around 40% more torque.
- 4” x 4″ square tube frame.
- 18 – 39 GPM hydraulic flow, 4000 PSI
- Optional replaceable teeth versus fixed teeth that require welding to replace.
- 1.5” spindle on castors with spacers versus friction adjusters that work loose.
- Airless tires – no flats.
- 1” front wheel axles versus competitive ¾”.
- 1.5” motor shaft and high pressure seals.
- 5 position, 20 degree angle, manual or hydraulic.
- Optional bolt-on skid shoes add 30% load capacity over side plates alone.
- 6 3/4” drum diameter, 10 3/4” including teeth.
- Double struts on the castors.