Hay Bucket Grapple | Virnig
Hay Bucket Grapple Attachment by Virnig
Two-cylinder grapple with large jaw opening allows handling of big round bales, while curved tines penetrate bales with minimal damage.
- Two-cylinder grapple with large jaw opening allows handling of big round bales, while curved tines penetrate bales with minimal damage.
- 2” bore, 8 3/8” stroke cylinders featuring corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods.
- Greasable 1 9/16” diameter hinge pins and 1 1/4” diameter cylinder pins.
- Teflon® coated bushings provide lubrication at all pivot locations.
- 3/4” x 6” weld-on cutting edge with holes to accept optional edges.
- Machine specific hydraulic package available.
|Overall Bucket Width (Inches)||73.5||85.5|
|Bucket Depth (Inches)||40.0|
|Bucket Height (Inches)||31.4|
|Grapple Tine Thickness (Inches)||0.5*|
|Number of Grapple Teeth||4|
|Space Between Grapple Teeth (Inches)||19.3|
|Grapple Jaw Opening (Inches)||74.3|
|Bucket Struck Capacity (Cubic Feet)||27.7||32.2|
|Bucket Heaped Capacity (Cubic Feet)||33.2||38.8|
|Structural Wear Bars Under Bucket (1/2″ x 4″)||5||5|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||1350||1450|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Greater than 2400 pounds|
*Tine Material is Grade 80 Plate (80,000 PSI Minimum Yield Strength).