Bobcat® E35 Platinum
The Bobcat E35 Platinum package is equipped with a 33 HP engine. A Zero Tail Swing design for unobstructed rotation & dual-flange track rollers that extend the undercarriage structure closer to the track's edge, resulting in improved over-the-side digging performance & slewing ability.
- Rearview Camera
- LED Light Kit
- 5-Year subscription to Bobcat Machine IQ
- Engine Block Heater
- Auto HVAC Cab
- 7 Inch Touch Screen Display
- Long Arm
- Angle Blade
- Clamp Diverter Valve
- Hydraulic X-Change
Redesigned Bobcat Engine
- Redesigned for reduced and simplified routine maintenance, the Bobcat® engine on R2-Series excavators delivers the performance you expect. The innovative fuel system, which is more forgiving when fuel levels are low, keeps you working longer. Improved cold-weather operation keeps you productive.
Integrated Lift Eye
- The integrated lift eye, standard on R2-Series excavators, gives you a convenient method for handling objects or moving items in and out of the trench.
Optimized Cooling System
- The cooling system, with side-by-side heat exchangers, controls engine compartment temperature more efficiently than ever before, improving performance and serviceability while protecting engine component life. Cleanout is easier, too. There is no need to separate coolers to clean debris. It also generates less noise to enhance operator comfort.
Overview: Advanced Hydraulics
- Whether you’re traveling across a jobsite, backfilling, or digging, your excavator’s hydraulic system contributes to performance more than any other feature. When compared to other brands, advanced hydraulics on Bobcat® excavators deliver the most horsepower in working range.
Overview: Predictable Control
- Bobcat® compact excavators deliver the house, boom, arm and bucket control you expect in the most challenging work environments. It’s the confidence in these precise movements that determines whether you complete the job using your machine, or with two workers and a pair of shovels.
Overview: Multiple Arm Configurations
- Multiple arm configurations are available on select models: standard, long, and extendable. Depending on the reach, depth, power, and lifting performance you need, there’s an arm to meet the needs of your job and increase productivity.
Overview: Dual Flange Roller System
- Dig with confidence over the side of the machine and experience greater slewing ability thanks to the dual flange track rollers. Operators will also notice smoother, more comfortable ride quality while moving across bumpy jobsites.
Overview: Fingertip Boom Swing Control
- Bobcat® excavator controls allow you to make fine movements with low effort and maximum comfort – so you can get precise results in less time, with less fatigue. With the boom swing control on the joystick, you get more floor space and foot room for better operator comfort on long, tiring jobs.