Dust & Odor Control - Electric | Buffalo Turbines
Dust & Odor Control - Electric by Buffalo Turbines
The Buffalo Turbine Dust Controller Electric misting system is permanent solution for any dust and odor control, designed for the Demolition, C&D Recycling and Metal Recycling industries. The Electric Dust Controller is available in several voltages as well as frequencies. The unit comes standard with a three wheel tow/push job-site trailer and oscillation stand. Simply connect the Gyratory Atomizing Nozzle to a common 3/4″ water line and harness the power of a legendary Buffalo Turbine single stage blower to control and suppress dust and odor particles.
The Buffalo Turbine Dust Controller line is designed to immediately control and suppress dust and odor in industrial or commercial applications. Improve air quality, lower health risk and help maintain environmental compliance by implementing the Buffalo Turbine Dust Controller at your work site.
Buffalo Turbine Gyratory Atomizing Nozzle
- Single, low maintenance non-plugging nozzle generates atomized water mist to control and suppress dust, odor and smoke particulates.
- Uses standard municipal water pressure and common 3/4″ garden hose connection.
- Adjust water volume from 0 to 20 gallons per minute.
- Change spray direction with remote control for non-electric models.
- Horizontal spray over 125′ in neutral wind.
- Vertical spray over 50′ in neutral wind.
- 3 wheel off-road trailer package for ease of transport
- New, high speed oscillation up to 270°
- Wireless Nozzle and Throttle Control
- Instant Idle
- Wireless start/stop function(no choke required)
- 26.5 HP Kohler Fuel Injected Engine with 3 year warranty
- Available without oscillation (CKB5EFIM)