Dust & Odor Control - Diesel | Buffalo Turbines
Dust & Odor Control - Diesel by Buffalo Turbines
The Diesel Dust Controller is another industry first brought to you by Buffalo Turbine. The 3-Cylinder Liquid-Cooled Kohler Diesel Engine allows for portable dust / odor control with the luxury of a fuel type that is common in these industries. This machine is equipped with 270 degree oscillation as well as several fail-safe features that protect the life of the machine. Also the Dust Controller Diesel DOES NOT use nozzle tips therefor plugging is not an issue with our proprietary rotary atomizing nozzle. This lightweight and portable design makes this machine the perfect fit for any dust or odor issue.
The Buffalo Turbine Dust Controller Diesel is designed to immediately control and suppress dust and odor in industrial or commercial applications. Improve air quality, lower health risk and help maintain environmental compliance by implementing the Buffalo Turbine at your work site.
Buffalo Turbine Gyratory Atomizing Nozzle
- Single, low maintenance non-plugging nozzle generates atomized water mist to control and suppress dust, odor and smoke particulates.
- Uses standard municipal water pressure and common 3/4″ garden hose connection.
- Adjust water volume from 0 to 20 gallons per minute.
- Change spray direction with remote control for non-electric models.
- Horizontal spray over 125′ in neutral wind.
- Vertical spray over 50′ in neutral wind.
- Kohler 3 cylinder diesel engine
- Liquid cooled engine, tier-4 compliant
- Low-oil pressure shut-off
- Low intake airflow shut-off
- 3 wheel off-road trailer package for ease of transport
- Extended engine life when compared to traditional gas models
- Dual 6 gallon fuel tanks for additional run time
- New, high speed oscillation up to 270°