Construction Utility Forks (Class Sizes 100, 600–900) | Paladin
Construction Utility Forks (Class Sizes 100, 600–900) by Paladin
Class Sizes 100, 600–900 JRB Construction Utility Forks turn wheel loaders into heavy-duty forklifts to safely transport large loads of construction-related materials. Safely navigate job sites carrying construction materials like pallets, pipes and related equipment with our rugged CUF's. Perfect for construction or utility projects. Our standard offering includes many popular sizes and configurations in both manual (100 thru 900 class) and hydraulic (100 thru 800 class) operation formats.
- Available with manually adjustable or hydraulically actuated tines for side-to-side adjustments from the cab
- Tine static load capacities are rated beyond loader lift capabilities
- Fork carriage widths range from 60" to 120"
- Optional hydraulic side shift (600 class) available
- Third function loader hydraulics and jumper hose kit for quick-coupler required for hydraulic fork operation
- Hydraulic forks supplied with attachment-side whip hoses
- Tine lengths range from 48" to 120"
- Quick Hitch-Mount standard; pin-on options available
- Special order carriage width and tine length available upon request