Cold Planer Low Flow | Blue Diamond Attachments
SKID STEER COLD PLANER – LOW FLOW
The Blue Diamond low flow cold planer uses the most trusted components in the industry from the Sauer piston motor to the Fairfield planetary hub. These high end components combined with the highly engineered design makes this cold planer one of the most trusted units available for a skid steer! Using the Rocket Fin tooth from the factory and the V tooth pattern setup, vibration is reduced and productivity is greatly increased! The adjustable side runners provide fine adjustment for grade control. The huge access cover allows easier tooth replacement (reducing tooth change time by up to 50% over competitors). This also provides a much safer way to change the teeth instead of getting under the unit!
- Low Flow model can be operated minimum 15 GPM
- Reliable Sauer Piston motor
- Trusted Fairfield planetary hub
- Reduced vibration for increased productivity
- Rocket Fin tooth design and V-Tooth pattern set-up
- Adjustable side runners for fine adjustment and grade control
- Huge access cover for easier, safer and faster tooth replacement
- Great for removal of asphalt surfaces, shoulder widening, pothole repair, and more
- Fully supported parts and teeth replacements
Ranges provided below and vary by model. Please refer to the "Specifications" tab for comprehensive model-specific specifications
- Cutting Width: 12"-16"
- Cutting Depth: 0-5"
- Tilt: +/- 15 degrees
- Side Shift: 26"
- Number of Teeth: 30-38
- Minimum GPM: 15
- Maximum GPM: 26
- Minimum PSI: 2000
- Weight: 1220-1250 pounds