Mini Excavator Heavy Duty Brushcutter | Blue Diamond Attachments
BLUE DIAMOND MINI EXCAVATOR HEAVY DUTY BRUSH CUTTER
Sizes Available: 36", 42", & 50"
The Heavy Duty Blue Diamond Mini Excavator brush cutters are a natural extension of our skid steer brush cutter line. The extremely rugged direct drive system has a large flywheel that stores energy and keeps the blades cutting even in difficult conditions. These brush cutters use a 3 blade system with straight AR400 double-edged blades. These rugged units have proven to be top performers in the industry.
- Bidirectional operation
- 1-year warranty
- 3 blades
- 1/4″ thick deck
- New greasable direct drive system
Blue Diamond vs. competitive brands and flail style mowers:
- Direct drive versus motor gearbox combinations!
- 3 blade versus 2 blade!
- Mount bolts on versus welded mounts that limit changing machines!
- More economical to purchase, maintain and operate than a flail mower!
- 3″ drive shaft versus 1.5″ shaft on right angle gearbox cutters!
- Now stocking many mounts for popular machine brands for quick delivery!
- Mowing steep banks
- Mowing around ponds
- Cutting back brush on roadways and trails
- Reaching over fences and guardrails
- 36" - Minimum Operating Weight Recommendation - 6,000lbs
- 42" - Minimum Operating Weight Recommendation - 7,300lbs
- 50" - Minimum Operating Weight Recommendation - 12,000lbs
NOTE: HOSES PROVIDED MAY NOT BE CORRECT LENGTH FOR EVERY MACHINE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER TO MODIFY HOSES OR COUPLERS IF NEEDED
Follow the link below for helpful info on matching a brush cutter to your excavator.