Extreme Duty Open Front Brush Cutter
Blue Diamond Extreme Duty Open Front Brush Cutter
The extreme duty open front brush cutter is a high-powered, low flow or H-flow, direct drive unit with a 2-year warranty. The purpose-built hydraulic motor drives a 3.5” forged one piece drive spindle with a LIFETIME warranty against breakage ! that is housed in 2 massive bearings. The direct drive bearing carrier is now grease packed versus oil and can be greased from a zerk under the hood. This new improvement has dramatically reduced down time and bearing failures! Under the deck, instead of a spline shaft, it has a 13” x 1” flange with 10 3/4″ bolts connecting the blade carrier. The wire protection kit between the deck and the blade carrier keeps fence wire and vines away from the lower bearing seal and reduces down time from hidden debris. This powerful yet quiet cutter will produce a cleaner cut at a quicker travel speed than was thought possible on a low flow skid steer. The 10” deck clearance and the raised back allow cut debris to escape and to easily avoid bunching under the deck.
- 3.5″ (at bearing, 4″ at seal) forged one piece spindle is the toughest in the industry. We have yet to see one break!
- Grease filled drive dramatically improves bearing life and down time due to seal damage
- Custom purpose built motor and relief block out last industry standard motors
- External cross-port reliefs protect motor versus internal relief valves
- fully enclosed motor compartment keeps out the debris that causes overheat issues, esppesially see in new Teir 4 version machines.
- No rear roller to bounce off stumps or pull cut debris along. Open design allows smoother operation
- bi-directional cutting allows control of the discharge angle as well as doubles the use of the blades