Bobcat® Heavy Duty Bucket
Bring unprecedented precision to any job site with the Bobcat Heavy Duty Bucket. Cut a grade, flatten your work area or scrape material off hard surfaces with industry leading strength and durability.
- Carrying and loading
- Material handling
- Excellent cutting edge visibility: Get better views of your cutting edge for greater precision
- Reinforced bucket back: Built with better reinforcement in the right areas of the bucket back. Provides high breakout forces
- 3/4 in. x 6 in. cutting edge: High carbon content to provide exceptional life.
- Cast mounting frame: Improves service life
- Round back design: Enhances bucket loading and cleanout
- Waffle type skid plate: Reinforces the cutting edge and adds strength to the bottom of the bucket for longer life; provides strength with minimal additional weight
- Channel design: Top and bottom bucket sections are a formed channel design to provide extra strength and durability
Options and Accessories
With Bobcat heavy duty buckets, you can easily add custom options using simple tools. With other buckets, you must drill holes or permanently weld those options. Most Bobcat buckets are pre-drilled to accept the following accessories:
- Bucket Bite® Tooth Bar: Quickly convert your smooth-lip bucket into a toothed bucket.
- Bolt-on teeth with replaceable points: Several styles available to chew through tough digging conditions.
- Bolt-on cutting edge: Provide longer life to your loader’s bucket.
- Bolt-on corner cutting edge: Protect the corners of your bucket with these beveled cutting edges.
- Utility grapple: Quickly converts your bucket into a grapple for handling loose materials on the farm or construction site.
- Bucket spill guard: Bolts onto the top of your bucket to reduce material boiling or falling over the back of the bucket.